Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 20, 2009

    Yes, I'm gonna apply Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts ( NAFA ).
    Oh should I apply Lasalle College of the Arts?
    God, I'm confuse! ): Boohoo!
    Now, what course should I be taking?
    Diploma in 3D Design (Interior Design Major), Diploma in 3D Design (Object Design Major) or Photography?
    I'm more to Photography, but my sister recommend me Object Design Major.
    Cause once I graduate, I can look for job much easier.
    Damn, just now I type a long post. But I accidentally deleted it. &Now I've to start all over again, I can't remember what I've type ): DAMN!
    Nevermind, stop this topic &just to the next one.
    When I was about to wash my face, I took out the form then as I was about to squeeze out the form.
    Guess what I saw on my hand?
    I saw....
    Something blackkkkk..........

    .

    .

    .
    .
    .

    I saw a CENTIPIDE! not those you saw in the grass but is those that is in the Chinese medicine!
    OMG LA ):
    Is on my hand la! ):
    That's disgusting la!!
    Think I'll buy a new pack le, I guess it came out from that tube la!
    DAMN! I JUST FOUND OUT THE SCHOOL I WANNA APPLY ONLY ACCEPT O'LEVEL STUDENT!
    DAMN IT!! NOW I REALLY GOT NO SCHOOL TO GO TO ):
    ): How, I wanna cry le la.
    Nevermind, I go play my game le. Boohoo!
    BYE!

    P.s. I've Sakae Sushi for dinner today (:

    No comments: