Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 25, 2009

    Catch Pink Panther 2 today. Well, wasn't as nice as I thought.
    Didn't really make me laugh, wasn't funny.
    Still think that Pink Panther 1 is nicer. Much more funnier.
    After movie, went Vivo to meet Darl. As usual, she was late! Plan to eat Sushi Tei.
    But ended up with a super long line, so decide to eat at other place.
    Can't remember how to spell it, after eating went to walk around.
    Darl went into Topshop, I was bored. So went to walk around for a moment.
    When, I was back. She was still there! She spend 1 hour plus in that shop!
    &Use up 260$! CRAZY RIGHT, Lol.
    Oh my! It's so long can? My face turn very black -.- Super pissed.
    After that went Amk to pick Alex up &head down to Jalan Kayu to eat Roti Prata!
    ): Have been eating for the whole day, seriously I'm getting fatter!
    After eating, went home. Nothing much.
    Webcam with Sweetheart for a few minutes and took some photo.
    Now, let the photos do the talking!
    Ciaos (:



    Not sure why the photo have been cut off, sorry!

    No comments: