Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 17, 2009

    Okay, woke up at 1130.
    Get ready and head down to Kovan to meet Sweetheart &went to the salon that I went the last time.
    Went to do treatment &Sweetheart do colour touch up for her hair.
    After some time, Kelvin went to look for us.
    After everything, went down to Yuying secondary school to collect 'N' cert.
    &Went to look for some teachers, but can't manage to find Mrs Chew which is my ex-form teacher ):
    Boohoo, after that Alan came down to fetch us to Trim our eyebrow!
    After trimming, head down to the near by coffee shop to eat Steak!
    Head down to Compass after that, thanks Alan for fetching me over.
    Meet Darl for starbucks then went to walk around.
    Gave one idea to pass time by doing medicure :D
    So choose purple colour &some gold colour for patten.
    Thanks Darl for the treat!
    After that, cab home.
    I told myself, I must bring my dog for a walk everyday.
    So, today I brought her down for a walk.
    As you guys know, she's FAT. So, we climb up the stairs.
    It's like I climb from the 1st story to the 264827184th story!
    SO TIRING! ): Ciaos! Gonna play my game :D
    I'm still waiting for the CHARM :D

    No comments: