Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 10, 2009

    Today is my Off day. Plan for today is.
    - Meet Peirong.
    - Do hair
    - Shopping.
    &Guess what? @#%^*^@
    LIM PEI RONG BOMB ME AGAIN~
    Haha, Thanks man! Was damn piss.
    But end up going out with my Sister.
    Went to Compass to borrow books.
    Borrow one book : Digital Art Photography for DUMMIES.
    Okay, I'm a Dummy then -.- Lol
    Hope this book will help me in some ways yea :D
    Guess my parents or maybe me will strike 4D tomorrow!
    Cause I borrow &read book :D
    Went to town, do some shopping.
    Got myself a Adidas jacket, which cost me a bomb.
    $125!! okays, whole day i spend 200plus$ man ):
    Went home for dinner &went out to buy some facial stuff.
    Mummy damn talkative, spend 2hours there &made us wait.
    Lol, but Daddy more worse. Waited in the car for us. Lol.
    I'm so tired! Shall get some rest soon &do my hair ASAP.
    I'm having a flu now &back super pain ):
    Pictures will upload Asap.
    Bye peeps (: Sleep early!

    No comments: