Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 22, 2009

    Went to bought a Handphone today (:
    Sony Ericsson G705. Not really sure what kind of phone this is.
    I only know it's a slide phone, zzz.
    Hope got all the features I want ;D
    It seems like I always buy phone aye?
    Lol, I'm charging my phone now &tomorrow I'll be able to use it.
    Damn, I'm getting fatter ): Boohoo!
    Oh ya, today when I'm getting ready for work.
    I was putting on my make up, so my dog keep following me.
    I feel kinda irritated, so I look at her &wonder.
    So, I took some purple eyeshadow &put it on her white eyebrow.
    So, one of her eye is white in colour &the other is in purple in colour.
    Soooo cute! So, after that. I tried to remove it, but failed.
    Put some water, still can't be remove.
    Zzz, so till now the purple eyeshadow is still on her eye brow.
    Lol, got to go and wash up now!
    Ciaos (:

    No comments: