Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 23, 2009

    Today sales was very bad, I'm gonna be dead.
    I confirm can't hit target this month ):
    Well, remember I bought a phone yesterday?
    Not even a day and I drop it!!!
    Oh my, my heart hurts ): Got a crack at the side of it D:
    Nothing much le, off day tomorrow.
    No where to go, might be staying at home the whole day.
    If really nothing to do, might be going to work to chiong my sales.
    I've to hit 12K per month, that's very less right?
    But this month, I just don't know why I just can't hit target at all ):
    I just told my daddy I wanna go overseas, think I'll be going soon.
    Gonna discuss it with my family le!
    But, both of the pig ( Mummy &sister ) is sleeping -.-
    It's so early can? Nevermind, got to go!
    Ciaos (:

    No comments: