Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 5, 2009

    Tuesday - 03.02.09


    It's my off day &it's also my pay day!
    Mummy fetch me over to my Agent to collect my pay.
    After that went to Woodland with Darl to have our Sushi again!
    Then, went to Darl's house.
    After that, enjoy &went home late. slept at 5plus 6.
    .

    .
    .

    Well, this few days. Sales was damn bad. But I've to get used to it, I guess.
    Many people got transfer &some resign. It's sad to see that.
    Sigh, many things happen. Many things on my mind.
    I'm sorry.
    I just need something right now, which is running around my mind every day.
    Just what's wrong with me? Just dumb &foolish. Just like someone..
    Alright, nothing more. bye !
    Will be doing my hair next Tuesday, looking forward to it.
    &Mummy don't wanna accept my agreement with her ): Boohoo.


    Vday is coming, have you gotten the gift for your loved ones? (:

    No comments: