Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 14, 2009

    Happy Valentine's Day

    Catch the Movie ' Underworld rise of the Lycans ' Well, this movie was not bad.
    Rating 4/5 even though I don't get it -.- Zzz, that's why.
    Today sales was much better than yesterday, of course.
    But, still worse than ever -.- Heard Raymond gonna get transfer ):
    That's pretty bad, kinda felt upset. Cause everyone is leaving ):
    Guess what am I doing right now? I'm eating Noodleeeeee :D
    &The time now is........ 2 plus! It's not in the day okay! It's night!
    God, everyday I've been doing this. I'm gonna be real fat D:
    Boohoo! I can't remember what I was going to type it out -.-
    Damn.. let me think for a few moments..
    ..
    ..
    ...
    .......

    Zzz, forget it. I can't remember.
    Yawns, I'm so tired. I'm going to play my game now :D
    So how did you guys celebrate Valentine's day?
    Thanks for the chocolate :D

    P.s. Happy Valentine's day again (:

    No comments: