Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 19, 2009

    As usual, was working today.
    Sales was bad, real bad -.-
    &That's dumb, as we have to wear the Red Slash ):
    Poor us, lol. Well, today nothing much happen.
    Just wanna say one of my working friend found a lost child.
    So, ask me to accompany him down to B1 to inform the staff that there's a lost child.
    That little boy was only 4years old, he is sooooo cute!
    Feel like bringing him back home, haha.
    So, he told us. He came with his Grandmother &wanna to buy fridge.
    So we thought for awhile... &brought him up again.
    &Found his parent &grandmother! Lol, that's funny -.-
    I talk to him so much but he just wouldn't tell me his name -.-
    That's the end of the story! It's time for me to chiong my game :D
    Ciaos!

    No comments: