Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 12, 2009

    It's going 2am now, I'm still here.
    Well, it's not late actually. Lol
    How's sales today? Sold 1thing only -.- Zzz
    Pretty bad aye? Sigh, mood wasn't great today.
    Mind is still busy.. What should I do?
    After work Darl came down to meet me for Starbucks.
    After that, cab home.
    Nothing much to say, can't remember what I was going to say.
    Zzz, oh remember le. Might be taking off tomorrow.
    Wanna go do my hair and go Zoo :D
    But, not confirm anyway. Lol
    &Because of Jimmy Jim Jim, I lost my money!
    Lol, in what way you ask? Cause we went to eat, &I treat him okays! Lol
    Ain't I good? Alright, guess nothing else more.
    Ciaos peeps! Vday is coming in 1 day time.

    No comments: