Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 1, 2009

    I'm just a Nobody..
    D:


    Finally a day out on Saturday.
    Went out to meet Darl for shopping!
    As usual, she was LATE.
    Cab-ed to town, bought a shoe &shorts.
    She's damn horrible, bought a new shorts &change it right away!
    New shoe &throw away her heels &wear it right away -.-
    Since I'm now the only one wearing heels, so I bought a sandals and change it too -.-
    Went to Tattoo shop to take a look, the piercing was cool.
    The price is much more cooler, lol.
    Till 7 plus in the evening, cab over to Mummy's boss's house.
    Awhile later, she left me -.- Psk? Lol.
    Stayed there till 10plus &head back home.
    Lose 50$ over there -.- great aye.
    Played too big -.- Lol.
    Today work was fine.
    Looking forward to Tuesday, hope there will be no plane flying around..
    Ciaos.
    I love this photo.


    Pink? No way!

    Yes, yes I know. Same expression in every photo -.-


    I just can't control my feelings.
    D:

    No comments: