Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 11, 2009

    My red phone is gone for good ):

    ): Let me tell you what happen today....
    Went out with Raymond ( my officer ) today during work time.
    First place was Greatworld, as he need to go to HQ.
    So leave me alone for a few minutes.
    so when to walk around, do some shopping.
    Bought a ZARA long sleeve white top for $40 buckkkkks.
    &SOME THING SAD HAPPEN!
    Guess what? I went to toilet..
    @#$%&*$#@$ AHHHHH!
    My Bloody PHONE DROP DOWN INTO THE TOILET BOWL!!!!!!!!
    DAMN UPSET CAN ): I JUST CAN'T EXPLAIN THE FEELING! D:
    &Stop laughing, if you're.
    After that, head down to Vivo.
    Went to Marche to eat!
    To tell you the truth, this is the first time I've been there!
    It's so yummy! Haha, Thanks Raymond for the treat :D !
    After that, head back to compass. I've run out for 4 hours! God.
    Hope my supervisor won't found out. If not I'm deadddddddd.
    Went home at 9. That's all.
    As usual, walk home alone. Again.
    Went to Mini Mart but one canned vege for grandmother (:
    Alright, Ciaos. Need to wash up now :D
    &My back is still hurt ):

    MY PHONE ):
    It's okays, I'm buying a new one soon (:

    No comments: