Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 3, 2009


    29th April '09 ( Wednesday )

    I'm Jobless! Get up in early afternoon, get prepared and head down to Hougang to trim my eyebrow.
    After that, bused down to Compass to help my Grandmother with her Ezlink card and to return my Sister's library books.
    After that, bused down to Century to get my punch card &of course say goodbye to the rest.
    Had lunch with A-Jane, Dan, Alex &Daniel. It's been a long time since we last eat together.
    Everything was back to normal, I guess? Didn't eat much, not sure why but just do not have to mood.
    So, after that. I train-ed down to Bishan to meet B.
    Then to Woodland.

    That's Century locker. Yup, it's messyyyyy.

    .

    .
    .

    30th April '09 ( Thursday )

    Woke up and rush down to Agent to get my pay as Sweetheart is waiting for me.
    She's has to go for work, so I've to be quick!
    &Thanks Sweetheart for the necklace she bought from Thai (:
    She put it in a Purple box :D Muacks!
    Thought I could get my pay today but I was told that pay will be transfer to me.
    So after I've handed up my reports I cab-ed down to Punggol end to relax for awhile.
    Then I bused home to bake my cookies!
    .

    .
    .
    .



    Okay, my cookie is damn fugly. The taste of it is also quite yucky.
    So I threw it away, what does this mean? I failed my baking of cookies! ):
    My standard drop down quite alot. Totally lost touch on it like how I lost touch on playing Basketball?
    So after that, I went to take a nap. Slept till 7pm or so, get up and had my dinner with my family.
    Not long later, my cousin and niece came. Chat and play then my aunt came too.
    Then, nothing much happen. Ask for my pay, and they say I'll need to go down to office on Monday to get cash.
    Bloody hell.


    1st May '09 ( Friday )

    Happy Labour day everyone!!!

    At first, thought I could work and rush my sales as it's a public holiday. But who knows, I'm out of job. Bloody hell.
    So, went out with my family.
    Went to China town People's park to walk around. Didn't get anything for myself.
    After that walk over to OG as there's 20% off store wide? But, didn't get anything for myself too.
    Then we head down to Newton Circus to had our dinner! It was a wonderful and of course a full dinner.
    Head down to Compass to get a birthday cake at Swensens.
    Then rush back home to make ' Chocolate cereals! ' with my sister.
    This is taught by Wendy! :D It's pretty nice (: So, pack it into a container.
    &Finally it's 1130, so Daddy fetch me to Woodland.
    It's 12 am so rush up, waited for B outside his house as he's still outside.



    Yup, that's the cake from Swensens , redbull, Lv belt from Lv and my bag from Longchamp.

    .
    .

    .

    &Finally, B have arrive. So went into his house, sing and cut cake.
    Cab-ed back home at 2plus close to 3am.

    2nd May '09 ( Saturday )

    Happy Birthday B ! :D

    My birthday planing for B, plan A &B has failed. Disappointed ):
    But it's alright, still hope B enjoy the celebration. Even though it's kinda boring?
    Met B at his house, then train-ed down to CCK ' Lot 1 ' to have our Lunch.
    Lunch was at ' New York New York ' It's my first time there.



    I ordered Spaghetti for myself while B order Chickenchop? No pictures for that.
    After lunch, cab-ed down to ' The Cathay ' . B wanna watch ' Xmen Wolverine ' .
    But Cathay do not have? So we bought the tickets for the movie ' Friday the 13th '.
    Which is M18, this is like the fourth movie of M18 I've been? I was so worried I can't get in.
    But I was lucky :D



    This movie was alright, rating : 3.5/5.
    The movie start at 5.40pm. There's still time for us to walk around.
    So we went to Plaza Singapura to walk around. Went into ' Times ' .
    I was thinking if I should buy a story book to read. As I'm jobless now &I've much free time.
    &&&&I can read to improve my english as I'm taking my O' level english sooooon...
    So I bought a book ' Yakuza Moon ' to read. It's quite a old story book I guess. But it's alright. This book is recommend by Michelle. It's quite interesting. It's about Japan Gangster's daughter. This story is true. &Wow, her body is full with tattoo.



    So, After movie. Head down to Sentosa instead of Bliss. Almost went into a High class expensive grand restaurant but in the end went to eat Sakae.
    &B told me something when we're walking to find food.

    B : Come, I piggy back you walk so you'll remember this moment.
    Me : * smile in my heart * Crazy uhs, too bad I wearing skirt.

    This scene has been in my mind till then (:

    So we order Lobster for our dinner. Yummy right!


    This is our cocktail! Mine taste better then B's. But B's is stronger than mine.
    Lol. After this, cab-ed to B's house. Then I cab-ed home.
    Nothing much.

    4th May '09 ( Today)

    Nothing much to say, got to go.
    Going to my Grandmother's house. After so long, I'm finally going to her house again.
    Bye for now! Shall blog soon :D

    Pissed off with my internet in my laptop.
    &I miss my job!

    No comments: