Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 7, 2009

    I know B is tired after his work.
    Then, at 10pm I receive a text from him.

    B : I'm at your house downstairs, I bought dinner for you.

    Was pretty shock.
    So, I rush down and saw a cab arriving. It was B, he drop off &pass me a plastic bag from Pasta Mania.
    He bought Creamy chicken pasta for me.
    So walked to a void deck and I ate half of it.
    &He pass me a book mark that he make it by himself.
    &He say : I know today is the due date of the book mark, so I came down to pass you this too.
    Me : It's not today, is yesterday.
    B : Oh, is it? Haha, late give better than never give.
    Me : -.-

    Yup, so this is the book mark he made. It might not be perfect but it's very perfect for me.
    There's a tag on the string and it's says ' She bu de ni ' in english means : Cannot bear you ( Sort of )
    It's sweet (: Thanks B.
    After eating, I walk him to the bus stop &he bus-ed home.
    Oh, &why Guess &Eeyore? Because I like them. :D
    It does cheer me up. <3

    No comments: