Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 5, 2009

    ( Me &Sweetheart )

    Marina Barrage is a beautiful place. But it's a bad place for me, bad memories.

    .

    .

    .
    .

    4th May '09 ( Monday )

    Woke up, get ready &head down to Lavender to check out my passport.
    Because I'm not sure where my passport is.
    I get myself a queue number &after waiting for quite some time, the officer says my passport isn't here but it's at Sengkang Singapore Post.
    I was kinda angry, so I sort of did show some bad attitude towards them.
    After that, I train-ed down to agent to get my pay. After that, cab-ed down to Vivo to find Sweetheart for lunch.
    Had Burger King then after that she went back to work while I walk around alone.
    Went to book store to buy another book. Bought a book called ' The Perils &Dangers of this night ' It's a horror book.


    Many might say what is this book? Never heard of it before or so. Lol.
    So after buying went to walk around. Took this picture of Vivo's roof garden because the sky was beautiful with the white cloud plane line.


    Me with sweetheart in her sloppy office wear. Lol.
    After Vivo, train-ed down to Bugis. Suppose to drop at Outram park Mrt station and change to green line.
    But I drop off at Dhoby station. Darling was on the phone with me all the way till I met my parent at Bugis OG.
    She know I drop down at the wrong station &she's more panic than I am!
    So, went to have dinner with parent and do some shopping.
    Bought myself a new Guess wallet. After shopping, Darling came to meet me.
    Both of us went to Topone to sing K. It's been a long long time since I last sing K.


    This Spicy Beef cost me $8plus &it taste super yucky! I scolded the worker there as I told them I do not want it anymore &they still deliver it to me!





    After singing K head down to Marina Barrage to meet Sweetheart &Andrew.


    As I said, bad memories are left at Marina Barrage. So mood was kinda down when I'm there.
    But no worries sweetheart, I'm fine :D
    So cab-ed home at 1 plus.

    5th May '09 ( Today )

    Woke up, get ready & head down to Vivo to meet B for awhile.
    Catch the movie ' Horsemen '


    It's awesome! Rating : 4.5/5
    Tomorrow is Wednesday &I'm meeting B :D
    Where should we go?
    Got to go, bye peeps (:

    I'm having sleepless night almost every night.

    No comments: