Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 14, 2009

    10th May '09 ( Sunday )

    .

    .
    .

    Happy Mother's day!


    Was another working day for me. Sales was pretty good for a newbie like me.
    Sold 4washer &2fridge :D Pretty good right?
    After work head down to Paya Labar Mrt Station to meet B, Sweetheart & A.
    As usual, they were late! First to reach was B follow by me.
    So, we cab-ed down to Geylang lor 27A to have our Soy bean drink &food!
    So, both of us order quite a lot of food &when we was about to finish everything they finally arrive!
    After eating, went head down to Old airport roar to have our cold desserts!
    Cause I'm craving for it! So after eating, we head down to ECP ( East coast park ) to look at the views.
    Sweetheart was feeling quite down after quite some time.
    Manage to send her home after that even though she insist us not to.
    &Of course, Home sweet home.



    11th May '09 ( Monday )

    .

    .
    .

    Went to collect my passport at Lavender, it took me 2 hours to get it done.
    After that, head right away to Malaysia with Family. Without my sister of course, she's still in school.
    Didn't manage to buy anything for myself, only a 2 &half inch heels.
    &Went to pampered my self again with mummy by doing out nails! :D
    I do medicure &pedicure. After that we went back home.

    Design with 4coating of colours, with some flowers, some small &big blings & some what does it called? Not really bling but it does bling too. Zzzz
    It's alright, but now all my bling has dropped off ):

    12th May '09 ( Tuesday )

    .

    .
    .

    Met Darl, as usual she's LATE again.
    Head down to Hougang clinic to solve my face problem.
    Then after that head down to Far east, Darl bought a high heel for herself.
    Suppose to be a shopping day for me, but I bought nothing.
    Waited for Ah yao &Co. to arrive then went to buy his present at Fossil.
    Bought a top for myself at Arm8ani Exchange. Then blahblah, met B, Sweet, Darl &A to ' Shen Hua '.
    Stay out whole night. Went Vivo the next day then head back home early.







    Thanks B for the chocolate &Bear :D !

    14th May '09 ( Today )

    Head over to Cousin's house to do some English study.
    Time now is 9.45pm. &I'm still at his house! Study &eat finish.
    Thanks cousin! :D
    I'm going J8 soon to meet Sweet. She's feeling down ):
    Ciaos!

    No comments: