Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 9, 2009

    9th May '09 ( Today )

    .

    .
    .

    Yup, I'm working today. At courts mega store at Tampines.
    Not working for long for that, only work for the warehouse sales.
    When I reached there, I found out they need my IC to exchange for the tag.
    So I've to cab home to get it &cab back.
    Suppose to be selling KA ( kitchen appliances ) but there's NO KA items there.
    Zzz. &I know nothing about HA ( Home appliances ) items!
    &There's already have a promoter there &I don't think I'm needed there.
    But still, I still stand there. After 6pm the promoter went up to sales floor to help full timer instead of standing on warehouse floor.
    So, I'm alone there with only basic product knowledge of washer only!
    &At the end of the day, I sold 2 product! 1 washer &1fridge all by myself!
    I'm so proud of myself :D &Knock off at 915pm.

    Dress code for work, black all the way.

    Oh &ya, if I'm not wrong today is Vesak day.
    So, Happy Vesak Day everyone!


    8th May '09 ( Friday )

    Well, rot at home for the past two days.
    Woke up, do some packing for my closet then there still some time left before 4pm.
    So I decide to bake Sponge cake! It's my first time doing it, I though I'll failed. But it taste super nice!
    Yummy. My sister &I ate all finish :D




    I Just put it into the oven.
    After 5minutes..


    &It's done!
    .

    .
    .

    I know I know, why is it popping up? Cause I only have Self- raising flour instead of plain flour.
    After that, went to wash up &went shopping with my family at AMK Hub.
    Didn't get anything for myself only a top. Yawns, I didn't get to buy my heels ):
    Shall get it on Monday or so.
    Might be going Malaysia on Monday.
    &I've to work tomorrow. So I've to sleep early.
    Ciaos!

    2 comments:

    Matt Zach said...

    hey, randomly chanced upon your blog. i like your songs playlist man :)



    www.matt.sg

    JOLJOL : D said...

    - Mattie
    Thanks! :D