Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 7, 2009

    More of web-cam pictures with Sweetheart last night.

    Snowy is doing Sex with Sweetheart! Lol



    She keep looking at her phone &smile. While I'm there waiting for people to text me ):



    6th May '09 ( Wednesday )

    Went down to Sengkang Sing post to collect my passport, it's a waste of my time.
    Reach there at 12noon, asked for my passport &the workers say it has been send to ICA building at 1130am.
    Bloody hell, so I've to make a trip down to Lavender on Monday.
    After that, bus-ed down to woodland to meet B.
    Had lunch with B at a coffee shop near his house.
    Then called Sweetheart &Andrew out for dinner.
    Didn't know I'll go out today so I dress up so ugly ):
    Before meeting them ( as I know they confirm will be late ) B &I head down to town to do some shopping!
    &B bought me a top from Armani Exchange! :D
    Thanks B!

    Then walk around, wanna do more shopping for myself but didn't manage to as B was around.
    Lol, so B bought a pants for himself.
    Then we train-ed down to Bugis at 7pm to meet them.
    &Still, they're still late. Bloody hell.
    Had some mood swing &cause me &B sort of quarrel.
    Sorry about that.
    &Finally they arrive! Had our dinner at ' Spicy steamboat ' !


    Look at how red is the soup! It's full with oil! It's my first time eating spicy steamboat.
    Lol, kinda ' how can it be? Almost everyone eat spicy steamboat ' right?
    Then, blah blah blah. Took many many food but didn't eat much.

    Still, all the food was clear off.
    Most of the food is eaten off by B as he keep playing with food.
    Saying dirty jokes and so. Andrew joined him too -.-
    Oh & something happen when B was about to crack an egg into the sauce.
    He say if the egg is not easy to crush it by grabbing it and squeeze means it's fresh.
    So he's dumb &he try it.
    He squeeze it using one hand and the egg crack!
    The egg white &york splash out! &I'm just sitting right beside him!
    The egg landed on both our body! My hand was full with the egg &it's disgusting -.-
    What a joke right! LOL! You won't find it funny here, unless you were there.
    So this dinner is a wonderful dinner.
    After dinner, Sweetheart keep pestering us to sing K.
    So head down to Topone again to sing. I didn't even sing at all, don't really like to sing in front of people and on the microphone.
    Sang for 1 hour then cab-ed down to Loyang. Went to temple to pray.
    As B wanna go there &he's meeting his friends there too.
    So only the both of us were praying &the another two went out to chit chat.
    After praying Sweet &Andrew send me home while B went out with his friends.
    Well, will be rotting home this few days.
    &I should get some sleep real soon as I didn't get much sleep this few days!
    So, bye everyone :D!

    No comments: