Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 17, 2009



    15th May '09 ( Friday )

    .

    .
    .

    Went Amk with cousin to meet sister. Walk around for like an hour then went back home to take a rest while waiting for Darl to ready.
    Can't take it anymore, so walk to her house to rush her.
    Took many photos with her Pink room &Big Elmo.
    Even though I don't like either of them. Lol.
    After that, cab-ed down to ECP ( east coast park ) for Ahyao's birthday celebration.
    Waited for them for quite long, from a normal face to a black face. Pretty pissed off that day.
    But after awhile I'm alright &their BBQ pit was at area D. It's freaking far!
    I didn't know it's that far, if I knew I'll cab there instead of walking there!
    &Finally we've reach the pit. There's only a few of us.
    So, we set everything up. Putting on the fire. Felt kinda idiot, I do not even wanna come.
    Just wanna help out by carrying stuff but in the end I turn out to be BBQ-ing some food.
    That's kinda lame -.- More &more people arrive after that.
    Went off at 945pm, cab-ed down to Outram Park Mrt Station to meet B &co.
    Went to eat the porridge then head down to ' Le Bar ' .
    Drank 1 cup &I head back home.


    Happy birthday Binglong &Ah yao! :D

    .

    .
    .

    Pictures of me & darl at her house. Was pretty messy. -.-



    That's her big big elmo!






    16th May '09 ( Saturday )

    .

    .
    .

    Suppose to play basketball with Huaiping but the weather is pretty bad.
    So I think it's cancel.
    Evening time, went Compass with family to have our dinner.
    After that, cab-ed down to J8 to meet Sweetheart &Darl.
    Had a drink at ' The Coffee bean ' while waiting for the both guys to knock off from work.
    Book 5 tickets to the movie ' The uninvited ' at 955pm.


    Rating : 3.5/5

    Hm, was pretty alright. This movie prove that not every movie ending is the same.
    The ending is totally different from what our ending might be like. Cool though.
    After movie, time is like 12am. So I was feeling pretty hungry.
    So went to a near by 24hours coffee shop to had our supper!
    After supper, cab-ed home.

    17th May '09 ( today )

    No programs, going to meet Huaiping at 4pm to play basketball!
    I lost touch playing it, pretty scared.
    Lol, gonna go prepare as the time now is 3.35pm!
    I've to tie my hair &I'm so worried my pretty nails will be ruin ):
    I'm gonna be ugly! It's so long since I last worn my basket ball shorts all that.
    I bet I'll look weird! &I don't know where did I throw them at.
    got to go! Bye!

    No comments: