Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 19, 2009

    This will be a quick post for me, as Jim just text me &told me to meet him at Hougang Plaza now.
    When I'm not even ready?
    I'm still wearing my Pjs &using my lappy while Huaiping is cooking her maggie mee.
    &I guess Jim will reach there soon....
    ( We both will be dead )

    18th May '09 ( Monday )

    .

    .
    .

    As promise to meet Huaiping to town.
    So, first stop was Plaza Singapura head down to ' Manhattan Fish Market ' to have our dinner!
    Yummy! As usual, I order Flaming Prawns &She order fish &chip ( So no life ) Lol

    My flaming prawns :D

    Getting ready to dig in!

    That's my drink, just a random drink I choose which they recommend.
    There's peanut butter in it, I hate peanut butter. Thought it will taste awful.
    But it turn out to me tasty! :D


    That's my babe! Lol. ( Babe don't look like babe... Oopsss! )

    Her meal cost her less than 10bucks while my meal turn out more than 30bucks! -.-
    Goshhhh! Didn't look at the price -.-
    Then head down to basement cotton on body bought two brasssss for myself.
    Haha, then Huai bought a 3.5inch high heel for herself.
    Then walked down to Cathay to see if there's any movie for us.
    But, none. Then went to her sister hotel where she worked.
    It's wow, it's pretty! Loving it.
    Then, I took a cab from Plaza Sing to Orchard road. I'm so lazy to walk cause I've muscle ache after the exercise on Sunday ):
    This proves that I haven't been exercising for quite sometime ( More than 6months, I guess.. )
    &Guess how much is the cab fare?! A short 2 station trip cost me $12!!!!!!!!
    Oh what the hell.. -.-
    Went to ZARA to do some shopping. Bought out 2 plastic bag.
    I saw one top which catch my eye. I love it so much!
    But they do not have my size ):
    I'm gonna say it a few times...

    I love the top, I love the top, I love the top, I love the top,
    I love the top, I love the top, I love the top, I love the top,
    I love the top, I love the top, I love the top, I love the top,
    I love the top, I love the top, I love the top, I love the top.

    I want the top, I want the top, I want the top, I want the top,
    I want the top, I want the top, I want the top, I want the top,
    I want the top, I want the top, I want the top, I want the top.

    Ahh! That's should be enough -.-

    .

    .
    .

    After ZARA, train-ed down to Hougang plaza to look for Jim due to random-ness.
    Then he ask me to go Lavender with them for supper.
    But I didn't follow, thinking of going home but Huaiping pull me to Sembawang ' Admiral bar ' to drink.
    Then, went back home early.

    19th may '09 ( Today )

    I got to go, everyone's ready except me.
    Shit! Bye!
    Oh ya, I'm going out with Huaiping, Jim &co.

    No comments: