Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 3, 2009

    Omgxzxz. I can't stop reading my new story book!
    I've been reading it all night! I though of reading it finish by today.
    But I think that will be a ' no - no ' as I want to read it tomorrow!
    I scared it will be a lonely day tomorrow.
    &I shall get a new story book tomorrow too :D
    Any recommendation? Something that is not romances or so.
    Something that is horror? Mystery? Murder?
    Hm, tomorrow will be quite a busy day for me too.
    Dinner today with Grandmother and relatives was fine.
    Didn't ate much, it was a early mother's day celebration.
    Pictures will be upload once sister has upload it into her laptop.
    So, got to go. Click on my advertisement! :D thanks with much love!
    Bye! Goodnight peeps!

    No comments: