Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 24, 2009

    24th May '09 ( Sunday )



    Missed the movie ): So, no movie for me yesterday. Due to my late-ness &we quarrel ):
    But it's alright now! Haha.
    Today is Sunday, is also Family day &It's also Shopping day :D
    Head down to Vivo to walk around but end up our hands are full with bags!


    Yup, that's me. Holding 4big bags from Tangs &one bag from ZARA.
    Bought 2GUESS bag for myself, &one belongs to my mom. She's sharing it with me.
    There are still more bags with my maid. That's only a small part. Haha.
    &I saw one top at top shop, loving it much but the sleeves isn't nice ):
    Nothing much to blog, after VIVO daddy came to pick us up for ROTI PRATA!
    Yummy, so craving for it. I ate alot today ): But I'm still not quite full.


    What I Shop Today :

    - 2 bag from GUESS :D
    - 1 ZARA top which I eye on. &I keep saying I love that top &I want that top. Remember?
    Yup, &I get it! Haha! See! It works!
    But they kept it inside the store. So I've to ask for it.
    - some bread for me to eat
    - some baking stuff
    - some nail arts stuff.

    That's all I guess! :D


    Both this picture is taken in the fitting room!
    I never see such nice fitting room before! Oh my god! I love it so much! ha.
    Nights peeps :D

    No comments: