Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 28, 2009


    Sigh, depress (?)

    .

    .

    .
    .
    .

    I woke up at 1030am today, it's pretty early.
    No work yet woke up so early. Not sure why, but I just can't sleep.
    Oh ya, I've got my check up report.
    Everything was fine, except White blood cells are more than Red blood cells?
    Yup, but should be alright ba. I guess?
    &One of the doctor say I've a sickness called ' Vasovagal Syncope ' ( Simple faint )
    But it's normal/common for people. So no worries about that.
    No cure for that only it can be control.
    Yup, that's all.
    Can't really remember what I wanna say, brain's getting slower.
    Today is Wednesday, I stopped working from today onwards.
    Don't feel like working anymore. So shall head down to Compass to help my Grandmother with her Ezlink card.
    Then head down to Hougang to trim my eyebrow then head down to Century to get my punch card and stuff.
    It's pretty sad when you're leaving a place you enjoy staying. But it's alright,
    maybe I'll stay at home to shake leg.
    Maybe I'll try ITE again.
    Maybe I'll get my Agent to get me Ha department, Ka department or camera job.
    Maybe I'll find another job.
    Maybe everyday will be a shopping day to me?
    Lol.
    I've to get ready soon. Appointment is at 2 pm. Now is 11.35am.
    Still a long way though. But I don't want to be late!
    It's gonna rain now, shall wear something with long sleeve.
    I'm sooooo broke! I'm left with 14$ in my wallet! From $400 to $14!?
    I'm waiting for Thursday! Might be getting early pay, so wish me luck.


    This Mango Sago cost me $12!! It's just a Wine glass size.

    .

    .
    .

    I've nothing much left to say anymore, shall blog when I've much to update (:
    Ciaos peeps! Don't catch a cold under the rain!


    I'm not sad, just felt weird.

    No comments: