Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 6, 2009

    04 April '09 ( Saturday )

    Darl came over to look for me. Cause something unpleasant happen to her.
    So chat with her for quite some time. Then head back up to work.
    Suppose to go drinking after work with Huaiping.
    But forget to call her back &inform her that I won't be able to go.
    Sorry about that, hope you won't be angry.
    Nothing much happen, sales was like same?
    Super duper bad?

    05 April '09 ( Sunday )

    Had dinner/lunch with A.Jane. As John asked her for dinner &she do not want to go with him alone.
    So asked me to tag along. Went to Sakae tampayaki :D
    Didn't eat as I don't really know him &he's treating us.
    So just ate what they order. Grab some food from them.


    Yes, that's the Cawamuchi that mean for me :D Lol.
    Thanks anyway!
    After eating, head back to work.
    Then after work, rush back home to change.
    Bus-ed to woodland to meet S then cab-ed down to Boatquay to meet the rest.
    All of them were having black faces as they waited for me for quite long.
    A left cause he has waited for me for too long.
    Sorry guys.
    Walked down to ' Jab 1 ' Open a bottle of Martell.
    Played 5 - 10, 5 - 10, 5 - 10 for awhile then Darl left as she got probation.


    So the rest of us continue with our drink. Drink Drank Drunk
    After quite long, was feeling unwell so cab-ed back home right away.
    &Of course, Home sweet home.

    06 April '09 ( Today )

    Called Darl to come down &have lunch/dinner with me.
    Went to SeoulGarden to eat! Yummy!
    Dan came down to look for us too.
    Was quiteeeee full, but I know we eat bloody alot.
    Really alot, especially we took &eat alot alot of Black pepper beef.
    Yummy yummy yummy!

    Spend 2hours there! Oh shit! So rush back to work.
    Blahblahblah, work was suckkkks. Bloody no sales again.
    So, at 9 sharp punch my card &head back home!
    Was awfully tired. Think I'll go sleep now! Goodnight peeps!
    Yawns! Have an early night!

    No comments: