Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 12, 2009

    It's 1230am now &i'm using my sister's laptop for awhile, while she's bathing.
    I just came back home not long from yishun.
    Huaiping came to look for me during work today as she's in tamp.
    After work cab-ed down to J8 with Dan. Pick Shinji up and head down to Yishun to eat our supper!!
    I order awfully many dishes. They order 4bottles of beer while I drink my Bandung :D
    After that, rush back home. Wanna reach home before 12 as it's my..
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Mother's Birthday!!
    Happy Birthday Mummy!

    Celebration will be in the noon. Took leave from work for that.
    Gonna head down to do my passport early in the morning.
    Update will be up soon!
    Nights peeps!

    No comments: