Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 3, 2009

    Helloooooooooo people!

    1st April '09 ( Wednesday )


    Head down to Hougang at 1.30pm to trim my eyebrow then cab-ed down to Cine.
    Finally! Bought tickets for the movie ' Coming soon ' at 5.15pm.


    For the 1st hour, it was super boring. Nothing to do, no plans.
    So sit there like a dumb dumb -.- So head down to Coffee bean to have some coffee!
    &There's still like 1hour more to go. Walk around &got a suggestion. &That's pool -.-
    Boring! Lol, so played for a few rounds. &Finally, it's 5.15pm! So went to watch the movie.
    This movie, isn't as nice as I thought -.- Rating, 2.5/5! Lol, pretty less uhs?
    After movie, cab-ed down to Woodland to have our Swensens! After that, bus-ed home.
    Do enjoy my day, even though it's kinda boring. Lol.

    2nd April '09 ( Thursday )

    Working day as usual.......... B-O-R-I-N-G! Lol.
    After meeting, cab-ed down to J8 to meet Sweetheart.
    Accompany her to have her lunch/dinner then cab-ed down together to agent to get my pay.
    Pay was super ultra less. Oh god. After that, drop Sweetheart at J8 the cab-ed to Century.
    Sales was bad, Z-E-R-O to super Z-E-R-O. Zzz, nothing much. Went off at work at 10pm.

    Today ( 3rd April '09 )

    Mood was very down, some stuff happen.
    I just lost a friend..
    Need someone to talk to, so cab-ed down to J8 again to meet Sweetheart.
    Had some food at ' Manhattan Fish Market ' .


    Yes, it's my first time there. Hurray (?) Okay, the picture above is super un-glam. Sorry about that.
    Then, went to interchange to drink coffee. After that, cab-ed back to Century.
    Yawns, sales was bad again~ Boohoo.
    Nothing much to say, ciaos.
    Will try to blog pretty soon.

    Huaiping, I don't think I'm going drinking with you tomorrow night. Sorry.

    No comments: