Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 11, 2009

    10 April ' 09 ( Friday )

    Good Friday everyone!
    Sale was good as it's good Friday? But it's still not enoughhhhh!
    After work parent came down, catch the movie ' Shinjuku incident ' together.
    The movie started at 9.35pm. Went to walk around before the movie started.
    Finding for heels but still, no news about that -.- So, bought myself a pumps.

    This movie is worth watching. Rating : 4.5/5!
    It's like about gangster movie or so.
    After movie went back home.


    11 April '09 ( Today )


    Sweetheart came to look for me during work!
    So went to KFC and had our food! KFC always doesn't make me full at all!
    So order 3piece. Lol, horrible? Hope not.
    Called Sabei, ask him to come down. It's like 1 year we didn't meet!
    He came down after 20minutes. No changes from him at all -.-
    Seriously, after eating. I'm still not full!


    Head down to Tampines 1 to walk awhile. Was too crowded.
    Saw Mich, Huiyu and Joey. Then head down to ' Blue Urban Oasis ' for a drink.


    That's my drink and hers. She's drinking alcohol ( cocktail ) while mine is Chocolate mint (:
    No alcohol for me cause I'm working! Haha. But both taste wonderful!

    This is retarteddddddd. Head back to work after everything. &Sabei went off while Sweetheart head down to Pasir ris for her friend's birthday.
    SALE WAS SUPERLY BADDDDDD!!!!!!!!
    Head back home at 8.30pm. Nothing much.
    Bye. I wanna go shoppppingggggg!!!!!!!!!

    Sigh ):
    Moody? Guess so.

    No comments: