Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 9, 2009

    Sale was horrible! I guess everyone has a big ZERO cause Tampines 1 has open!
    Went over to take a look and of course, do some shopping!
    It's big, beautiful, many shop has open &it look like Vivo city! Lol.
    &One more thing, all the crowd is in there! No wonder laaaa ~ !
    Boohoooooo! Wanted to buy a heels over there for work. It's very very nice, cheap too!
    But, didn't cause it's pointed heels. Look around, but there isn't any heels for me ):
    Wanted to buy long sleeve top too, but there's isn't any.
    Went to MANGO shop at Tampines mall, bought myself a top.
    That's almost the design I wanna. It's super cheap! Loving it!
    But still, have to cut down everything ):
    Something bad happen ): Think I'll be spending money on that again~
    My white phone, the cover has broken off ):
    Heart pain sias! I use the phone not even half a year ):
    Oh god Oh godddddd. Maybe getting a new phone, maybe gonna order the cover and fix it back.
    If getting a new phone, will be stress over deciding which phone to get.
    Went back home early today, due to bored-ness.
    Oh ya, &On the 08 April '09 which is yesterday.
    B cook for me some Western food (:
    Then went to watch the movie ' The unborn '
    It's rated as PG but I think it should be rated as NC16 la.
    Due to some horror parts, like the head turn or so.
    This show, most part freak me up -.-
    Rating will be 3.5/5 , this show seems like repeated or so.
    Was alright la.

    Tomorrow is Good Friday! So everyone will not be working.
    Unlike me ): Yawns, after work gonna catch the movie ' Shinjuku incident ' with my family.
    Pray hard they won't come look for me during work.
    Gonna do a full body check up tomorrow before going to work.
    Ciaos! Gonna sleep soon. Tired......

    No comments: