Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 19, 2009

    Louis Vuitton!

    17th April '09 ( Friday )



    Yes, I bought a belt from Louis Vuitton which cost me almost Sgd $700!
    But, this belt isn't for me. Dumb you can say, cause I can buy a Burberry bag that I always wanna for myself!!
    But it's alright, hope it's worth it (:
    Yes, I suppose to be working. Thinking of skipping work but went there show some face and head home to change.
    Meet Huaiping at Compass then train-ed down to Town to get my Lv.
    Then head down to Bugis. It's been around more than 6months since I last went Bugis!
    Bugis seems to change quite alot.
    Went to ' Crystal Jade ' to had our dinner. This is the Second time I've been to Crystal Jade and both time is with her. Haha.
    After eating I cab-ed down to J8 then woodland then head back home.






    Yes, I do not know how to use Chopstick. But I love using Chopstick than Fork.

    .

    .
    .

    18th April '09 ( Saturday )

    Woke up early, train-ed to town to change the model for the Lv belt.
    And 2 guys approach me asking if I'm interested in joining the ' Singtel Girls Race '.
    I was like ' HUH? ' I smile and say no thanks. Haha. Okay, so random.
    Then train-ed to work.
    &Nothing happen much during the rest of the day.
    Shall say Ciaos now. Bye!

    &Today Sweetheart called me (:
    She say she bought a necklace for me.
    ( I bet is cheap cheap de! ) Lol!

    P.s. I hate my Pimple. So fickle minded. Don't know want to come out or go in -.-

    No comments: