Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 27, 2009

    One word for the weather - HOT!

    24 April '09 ( Friday )

    Went drinking after work, with Dan &Co at ' Jab 1 '
    After some drink, felt unwell. Black out, so cab-ed home right away.
    Black out once I'm down from the cab, lift, outside my house &at my house.
    So, told Daddy to fetch me to 24hours clinic. Scare me when Mummy say want bring me to Hospital.
    Non of the doctors know what's wrong with me, lousy -.-
    So, doctor gave me Mc for Saturday. After that, went back home.

    25 April '09 ( Saturday )

    Went to work as I felt much better.
    Nothing much happen, went back home felt quite depress.

    Today ( 27 April '09 )

    Happy Birthday June :D

    Oh well, I got retrench. As Kenwood is not under my Agent. Bad and good. Superly broke.
    Wednesday will be my last day. Might be giving me other job.
    Nothing much. Bye.
    Have an early night.

    Jane perm my hair -.- How was it?


    Felt depress this few days,
    Everything is driving me crazy.
    I swear I'll be crazy soon..
    Don't force me.

    No comments: