Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 20, 2009


    Nothing happen today. I'm proud of myself today cause I'm hardworking!
    Haha, I work alone till 10pm okay! 10pm!
    Cause Sales rep talked to me, wahs stress sias!
    Lol, now I've to focus on Velera not only Kenwood ):
    Some more still got what Mother's day special. Zzz.
    One of my friend spray something on to his mouth.
    I thought what perfume. I didn't saw he spray it in to his mouth, I thought he spray it on to his body.
    So I took it and spray it on to my body. That's dumb uhs?
    Then I found out is a mint mouth spray -.-
    Lol, &I've got a cut on my leg ):
    I try to rush my sales but still, not really good.
    Mtd ( Month to date ) was bad. Yawns.
    Nothing much to say. Ciaos!
    Might not be blogging tomorrow, so shall say what's my plan for Wednesday.
    Shall go check up, take passport, head down to Marina then Woodland.
    Bye.

    &Sweetheart is back.

    No comments: