Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 7, 2009


    Today work was lonely. No promoter at all only A-Jane, some go office meeting some took halfday due to unwell.
    Left A-Jane, one of the staff and me. Thought I can take this time to rush my sales.
    But, no customer ): Bloody hell. Was awfully bored. So took my phone out &take some pictures of myself :D
    Suppose to meet Darl after work for supper.
    But, she put planeeeee ~
    So head back home after that.
    Then received a call from her, saying one of our friend had an accident and landed in TTSH.
    &Is in ICU now, heard he broke his rip cage. Well, I hope you'll get well real soon.
    Take good care, rest well! Sorry that I did not come to visit you now.
    &Yes, tomorrow is my off day! Will be catching the movie ' The Unborn '
    Hope it's nice!

    Pictures time!





    Yes, I sort of took off my Smiley.
    Yes, I didn't put on make up during work today.
    Yes, I clip my hair up.
    &Yes, some people say it looks weird &auntie -.-

    No comments: