Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 31, 2009

    Wondering if I should blog, guess I should! Cause I'm starting work tomorrow!
    I also wanna repaint my nails, but I wanna go out at the same time.
    Oh man.

    29th Aug '09 ( Saturday )

    Drinking session with usual co. at boat quay!

    Was rotting at home &on the phone with Sweetheart.
    Wondering if we should go down Boat quay or Serangoon.
    So at 9pm, I cab down to meet Lynna and Sweetheart near their house!
    ( I always have to cab down there to meet them cause both of them stay beside each other! )
    After that, chit chat for a moment then cab down to Boat quay to meet the rest.




    Head back home after drink. Stupid sweetheart was drunk at Rev and many funny things happen!
    Monster L as Micheal -.-
    Lol, just a short post. Gonna do my nails! Bye!

    No comments: