Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 15, 2009

    Recently, went to catch the movie ' UP '.
    Isn't that nice as I excepted. ):



    Rating : 3/5?

    14th Aug '09 ( Friday )

    Went China Town with Sister &Cousin.
    After that, Mummy came. Went to OG &People's park to walk.






    After that, head back home.
    I rot at home till 8 plus while the rest head out for dinner.
    Head down to Darl's house for Steamboat!
    So happy that the 2nd group could arrive (: Really happy.



    More pictures to upload, waiting for Darl to send me.

    Thanks for the night peeps, real happy to see you (:
    Hope there will be another time soon.
    50 times -.-

    &I spend my Saturday sleeping to whole day, as I slept at close to 8am -.-


    Where's my Happy meal?

    It's diet time!

    No comments: