Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 25, 2009

    Friends?

    Hey readers, do you've any good deals for masks spree or instock to recommend me?
    Do comment me (: Thanks! ( I'm about to use finish mine )
    &I'm taking my Private O level Oral this coming Thursday ( 27 Aug '09 ).
    Any comments on what and how should I dress up?
    Do comment me too, Thanksss!


    Do anyone out there know how I feel?
    I feel like shit to all my 3 best friends.
    Everyone's hiding things from me &yet they are lying to me too.
    One say, think of a reason why they don't wish to tell me.
    What shit is this? What are friends for? Hiding things? Lying things?
    The reason I could think of is, don't want me to get angry?
    Or what, don't wish I get worried about you guys?
    Which friend won't get worried or angry? If they don't, they aren't friend.
    What am I to you guys? Need me &I'll be there? I need you guys? Who the shit is there for me?
    Contact me only when it is necessary? That reason is just a bullshit.
    Another one? Saying she's speechless? I asked you many times, yet you say did nothing.
    In the end? I found out. Hey people, I sometimes may be stupid. But doesn't mean I do not know anything.
    I didn't say out doesn't mean so. You guys don't understand me.
    But sometimes, I really do not know anything at all.
    Who likes to be lied to by their close friends? I don't think anyone out there likes to be lied to either.
    If I stand in everyone's shoe, who will stand in mine?
    You guys always think your own way, thinking I'll this and that..
    But, eventually I'll not be if you guys tell me the truth.
    Imagine, I lie to you, how will you guys feel?
    Maybe you guys will feel the opposite way of how I feel? I don't know?
    This, I've nothing to say anymore.
    This is only one part of what I wanna say. I don't wish to say anymore.
    If you guys wanna lie, don't let me find out.
    Or maybe, this time I really wash my hands off you guys.
    I always close one eye and forgive everyone, every time.
    But, you guys take thing for granted.
    Perhaps, I'm too softhearted.
    Feel dumb, feel like crying. But who is there?
    Maybe they don't even treat me as their best friend at all.
    This is all bullshit.

    &Sorry, you guys could chose not to tell me either.
    I know some of you are feeling down too, &thinking I'm adding on to your troubles.
    If that's so, I'm sorry about that. I'm also having troubles.
    Take care &don't think too much. I'll still be here for everyone.
    I can be alone..



    Won't update till I've calm down.

    Labels : Hurting. Real hurt.

    1 comment:

    cindynah said...

    like the eye mask! (:

    http://femmening-instocks.blogspot.com/