Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 1, 2009


    Just a random cookie I bought today! :D


    31st July '09 ( Friday )


    Black Label don't make me drunk nor tipsy at all.


    Slept for the whole afternoon! Woke up at 6pm.
    Yawns, but I'm still tired.
    Went down to Toh payoh to have my dinner with family.
    Darl tag along too! After dinner head down to HDB hub to walk awhile then head back home.
    Went Mall to get some milk for mummy then head home to watch Fei tian! Love this show man.
    At 11pm, head down to meet Darl &cab to Serangoon Garden to meet her boyfriend &one more guy for a drink.
    Went in to ' Good cheer pub ' -.-
    Drank black label.
    Head back home after drink.





    Can't get to sleep so do some blogging.
    So feel like eating Famous Amos! Oh man.
    Goodnight peeps!

    No comments: