Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 7, 2009

    Ikea!

    It's Friday, &I didn't went anywhere.
    During evening head down to Tampines with family.
    Brought them to 802 to have our dinner! Yummy :D
    Super duper full, but digest it in one snap -.-
    After dinner we head down to Ikea!
    As mummy wanna buy a cardboard to place it beside her bed?
    &I'm looking for a laptop table for myself.
    There's one which caught my eyes since last year?
    It's ' Dave laptop table ' ):
    &Guess how cheap it is?!
    Usual price is : $58! Now the price is : $38!!!
    &It comes with White, Black and Red! So wanna get it.
    But.. didn't manage to ):
    It's like we come Ikea just to eat. Ate Icecream &Hotdogs over there, super cheap!
    &Bought two pillows for our sofa as I think the old one sucks. -.-
    &Guess how cheap is the pillow?! It's only $2.90 each!
    I wanna get the black in colour one, but it's $4.90 ):

    Black is love man, haha.




    &When we came back, my poor dog is limping!
    Her left back leg grew something ):
    Poor doggy ):


    &My fish is about to die, have been floating for days.
    But swimming, how should I put it? Hmm :/
    Simple, it's dying.


    May you Rest in peace, China Grandmother.


    No comments: