Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 10, 2009

    QianHui's Birthday Celebration!

    On 14th of Aug it will be my little cousin's birthday!
    She'll be 8years old! But there's an advance birthday celebration for her at her condo hall?
    &This party is request by her! She told her mummy she wanna to have a party &invite all her friends!
    Haha, cute la. So today is her celebration ( 10 Aug '09 ) !

    So woke up quite early today, around 1 pm I think. If I'm not wrong..
    Then get ready &head down to Vivo with family. Purpose of going there is just to go to a shop &that's ' Toys - R - Us ' !
    Walk around, thinking of a gift to give it to my cousin. But couldn't find anything that suits her.
    So tried to call aunt, but she's piss off as we're late.
    So, drop the idea of finding the gift. Found a lost child, wanna help out.
    But stupid Sister &Mother keep asking us to leave -.-
    Guilty to heart man! So upset! Head down to Jurong, as aunt stay over there.
    Super far from my house, but it's alright.
    &Finally we reach around 4pm! Was super hungry -.- ( Even though I've already eaten )



    The buffet!!!! Let's dig in!! WOOHOO!


    After some time, most of the people or should I say kids came.
    So, plan some games for them to enjoy. Well, I'm just the camera girl for the day!
    Even though last night spend some time finding games for them -.-
    Credits don't goes to me!

    This is the 1st game, I've no idea what they are doing.


    Opening the prize!


    Stupid sister!


    This baby is cute! haha.


    2nd game! Music start, you dance. Music stop, you stop. &Do not move, move = out!


    &They played real good! Especially the girl in the blue dress!



    This girl is called, Velery or so. Do not know how to spell it.
    Well, guess what she's doing!?
    She's trying to dance like Micheal Jackson!
    It's so so funny, cause everyone was like walking around.
    &Suddenly, a girl started dancing!


    3rd game! The donuts game!

    Cousin with Sister -.-

    The donuts are hanged on a rope &you've to eat it with your mouth!
    No using hand, only mouth.



    Children's photos!



    Eh, no, I'm not children.


    4th/last game!


    Putting a balloon on your waist &walk with your partner.


    Now put it on your back.


    Then, your leg.




    &Lastly, it's head. But no picture for it!

    It's cake cutting time!








    Me & Jin Han!

    The plates to put cake, pretty uh!


    Lion -.- Drew by a kid!




    I gave a unglam face cause he put a soft toy on my head -.-



    Alright! That's all for my Monday!
    Got to go peeps!
    A last picture for you guys!

    .

    .
    .


    Cheer up JieJie!

    P.s. I've got a deep cut on my leg ):

    No comments: