Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 9, 2009

    9th Aug '09 ( Sunday )

    Happy 44th Birthday Singapore!

    Did you guys join the pledge at 8.22pm today?
    I spend my National day sleeping at home &repaint my nails!

    8th Aug '09 ( Saturday )

    Head down to Ps to meet Boon!
    After that, walk around with my sister &her boyfriend.
    Then they head for their movie &we head down to Cathay to look for Jackson!
    But he was busy, so walk down to Boon's school. Which is Lasalle!
    Wow la, so pretty! My dream school ):
    Head there, ate fries &waiting for the time to pass.
    There's some birthday party over there, it's a very interesting, cool &funny party!
    Haha. After that around 10 plus head down to Serangoon to meet the usual co. for drinking!
    Oh ya, &Sweetheart &Huaiping knew I was upset so they bought for me something!
    It's suppose to be a surprise for me, but in the end sweetheart MMS it to me -.-
    I thought they bought for me a bear or so.
    But..

    It's Papaya Milk! -.-

    &Stupid Sweetheart drank 3 packet of it &left 3 packet for me!
    Her boobs is big enough still want steal it from me!? Idiot.
    After a jug, everyone was hungry. So walk to the next store which is..

    CRAB PARTY!

    But...





    We didn't ate any crab at all -.-
    The all of us ate Fried rice instead! Zzz.
    After that, head back &open one more jug.
    Then about 130am I head down to Heeren.
    There's a Thai disco beside it, head up.
    So crowded -.- After that, head back home.


    Tomorrow is public holiday!
    Heading to aunt's place to celebrate my young cousin's birthday.


    So upset &angry right now.

    No comments: