Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 20, 2009


    B surprise me with a Fred Perry paper bag!
    &Inside it, he bought the top I wanna! So sweet!
    During working hour, he train down to town just to buy it for me! :D
    Yes, what my sister say is right. The price is not worth for that top.
    The top, is just a long sleeve V neck top. PLAIN.
    It cost B $179! Thanks ( L )
    It does surprise & make me happy but I just do not know how to express it.

    Head down to Yishun today, as usual. As it's Thursday!
    So, head down to Yishun with my Cousin Wanee then meet Cousin Shun.
    Had dinner together at Manhattan!



    As usual, Framing prawnssss!
    Yummy!


    Thanks Cousin Shun for the treat! :D
    After that head back and do some revision.

    After that, to woodland.
    Head back home, went I was at TPE.
    There was a heavy traffic jam! I was wondering why will there be a Jam?
    It's 12am! Such a time, does it have? &TPE hardly jam! I've stay here for 10years, but never see it jam before!
    Weird. Then, I saw the accident.
    Around 4 cars were crush. &One of the car exploded.
    Wow, gonna check out the news paper tomorrow.

    Home &found my dog crazy -.-
    Biting a bone with a shape of shoe &with shoe laces on!
    She tried to bite off the shoe laces! Like so smart la!



    See see! &Now, the shoe is torn apart..

    Alright, got to go watch my drama. Gonna call Panasonic tomorrow!
    NEED A JOB BADLY ):

    No comments: