Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 6, 2009

    A post without picture, might be long too.


    Hmm, so I shall start off with Wednesday ( 05th Aug '09 ) then Thursday ( 06th Aug '09 )


    Wednesday ( 05th Aug '09 )

    It's another double date!

    Head down to meet B after that head down to J8 to meet Sweetheart &Andrew.
    Watch the movie G.I Joe at 7.10pm, Vincent joined us too.



    Rating : 4/5!

    Not bad, pretty much like it. Well, won't recommend to people like Sweetheart or my sister to watch it.
    They sure won't get to enjoy it at all! Haha, am I right Sweetheart?
    After movie, we thinking of place to eat.
    So Vincent suggest ' Lai Huat ' it's near Lavender.
    Order quite a few dishes, not bad. Yummy, CRISPY-NESS fish is good.
    HAHA! After that, head down to Geylang to eat ' Chou Tofu '.
    Like finally I get to eat it?!
    After that head down to eat beancurd!
    Was quite a supper, but I'm not really full at all!
    Haha, should have eat more :/
    After everything, cab home.

    Thursday ( 06th Aug '09 )

    Thursday = Go Yishun & do revision with cousin day!

    Sleep till 4 plus, get ready &head down to Yishun!
    After that, at 1030pm head down to Serangoon.
    Revzone, for drinking with the usual co.
    Head back home early, do not want to take a Midnight charges cab!
    So bloody broke. With my peanut money, is never enough!
    So here I am! Nothing much to blog, bye bye all.
    &Hell with Panasonic.

    May you Rest-in-peace, Terence.

    Something is wrong with Twitter?

    No comments: