Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 28, 2009

    Alright, I'm back. Shall update about 26th Aug '09 ( Wednesday )

    Looking through the newspaper of Jobs that is available.
    Found one, it's retail job. Felt weird, cause once a promoter from sales line now end up working in retail.
    But had no choice, so tried to call them up.
    Went right down for interview at Vivo after the call.
    &Something happen which make me very very awfully angry.
    But still, I forgive her. Once again, I'm stupid.
    So, the interview took around 5 minutes only.
    After that head down to Amk awhile then to Yishun to do some revision.
    After revision, head down to Rev to meet the usual co.
    But only the 2 ladies. Plus me it's 3. Drank &head back home early as I'm having examination the next day.

    27th Aug '09 ( Thursday )

    It's my private O level Oral examination!
    Woke up &it's raining heavily. Prepare &bus-ed down to CHIJ.
    Which is only a stop away from my house? But no choice, it's raining.
    So have to take a bus over.
    Well, did I screw up my examination? Don't wanna say.
    Lol, after exam walk back home &change as I got drench in the rain.
    After I've change, went down as the 3 of them were waiting for me in the car -.-
    Chit chat for a moment &bus to woodland to meet B.
    Watch the movie ' Final Destination 4 '


    Rating : 3.5/5?

    Well, it's alright. It's kinda too graphic.
    Nothing much after that.

    28 Aug '09 ( Friday )

    Rot at home for the whole bloody day.

    DIY the two photo frame by myself.
    &Bought a Bling nail buffer for myself :D


    &One more thing! I got selected for the Job! Super shock!
    Starting work on Tuesday 1st Sept. Hope I can have lunch/dinner with my friends which work in Bestdenki too?
    Maybe even Sweetheart..
    I'll be busy working again! Boring. But I'm only one step away from my Burberry bag!
    &Heard from Jackson there's a 50% off of Burberry!? OMG!
    Goooodnighttttt peeeps! Shall call up Sony Ericsson tomorrow to get my phone back!

    This few days it's been raining.
    Just love to stare at the window and see the raindrops.
    Especially, when it rain during the night..

    1 comment:

    cindynah said...

    i check liao, you can try 220, 236 or 222 for the 'maroon-like' colours. (:

    http://prettywith-c.blogspot.com