Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 24, 2009

    Rest in peace Chin &Jone ):

    I know Pauly will kill me after seeing this post.


    This morning when I'm still sleeping, my sister dash in to the room telling me my mouse is dead!
    But I was too sleepy to bother, so I head back to sleep.
    When I'm really really awake, I went to check it out..

    .

    .
    .




    This is what I saw in a empty container..
    Yes, she's dead ): Actually I kinda know she's dying.

    The day before, which is Tuesday as usual my relatives came to my house.
    Joy, my little niece went to touch my mouse.
    My mouse bite her little finger and it bleed.
    Then after that I went to take a look at my mouse, suddenly it felt so like out of energy.
    I shake the cage, it lift it's head up then fell asleep again.

    So so weirddddddd.....

    &This is what I saw when I woke up...........
    So, woke up and head down to Compass to collect my watch then cab-ed over to B's house.
    Suppose to meet Sweetheart for supper but end up deciding the location to have our supper till late.
    So decide not to meet. Suppose to go drinking with Huaiping as I'm so in need to drink but end up didn't went too.
    So here I am. Going off to bed. So bye.

    P.s. left with zero mouse, buying Hamster soon...

    No comments: