Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 22, 2009


    22 June '09 ( Monday )





    Darl bomb my phone and woke me up at 11am plus. So damn early!
    So bomb Huaiping's phone. Wake her up and set a time to meet.
    Well, suppose to meet either one of them but end up meeting the both of them.
    So I set a time, 1pm at Lrt. I predict they will late, so I take my time and still they're late.
    So after meeting them train-ed down to Far east as Huaiping wanna go &do some shopping.
    The first shop was the Snow ice or whatever which the shop name was ' Slice ' or so?
    I ordered the greentea snow with aloe vera &chocolate sauce topping. Sounds yummy right?
    Huaiping ordered the oreo snow ice or so. Darl ordered milk snow with nata de coco and aloe vera if I'm not wrong.



    &Of course, mine taste the best! Haha.




    Looks yummy right!? Haha.
    So this is the photo after the meal.
    Mine &Darl's look the cleanest as we ate finish everything except Huaiping.
    Actually, mine is the cleanest not Darl's. Cause her ice was White in colour while mine is Black &Green.
    Haha.


    After that, Darl suddenly mention she wanna extend her hair...........................
    So, she head down to that shop at second level &left Huaiping &I shopping all by ourselves.
    I bought nothing &Huaiping bought another heel for herself.
    Nothing caught my eye only a Vintage bag. Almost getting that bag, it's so pretty but I stop myself from buying it &thinking about it.
    Cause I've to save my money! Cause I'm still jobless!
    The bag shall be mine once I get a job.
    Both Huaiping &I been walking around with our high high heel &it's hurts.
    So I suggest to go &look for Darl at the shop.
    So head there &rest for awhile. After sitting and looking around I found out they do Manicure too!
    Just nice my nails is gone like shit, it's time for me to do a new one.
    So I asked to take a look at the album of the arts nails.
    Some caught my eyes, but no blings will be the best!
    Cause I can't afford to drop more! So, get one design which is plain & only one bling on one finger each.
    So bargain about the price &ta-da!
    I'm done with my nails &Darl is done with her hair!
    Poor Huaiping have to wait for us. Haha.

    ( I bet she'll kill me for the top 2 photos! :P )

    There's my new colour for my nails, it's so fugly -.-
    I guess I'll repaint it my own. Since I won't be going out tomorrow. I've much time to do it.






    I don't know that girl behind but the one in white and black dress was Huaiping.
    Don't peep under her skirt please.
    Lol


    Loving this photo.

    After that, head down to J8 just to get a herbal drink for B as the weather was pretty hot this few days.
    After passing it to him, head down to Pastamania again for dinner with Darl &Huaiping.
    After eating, cab-ed down to Hougang point as Darl meeting some of her friends.
    Suppose to go Hougang Green but her friends had some problem.
    So tag along, but did not stay close to them to prevent from any problems.
    After that, cab-ed down to Hougang green for pool.
    Saw many friends. After pool head down to Coffee shop for a drink while waiting for Jim &Hongann to arrive.
    Was pretty long, so look pictures again.



    This photo, we were all not ready. Huaiping press it accidentally.





    I'm not ready for this picture too.







    After that, head up to look for Jim but could not find them.
    So cab-ed back home.
    Nothing much, more photos to upload after Darl have send me.
    The rest of the photos was with her.
    Alright alright, I'll be rotting at home tomorrow.
    Ciaos!

    No comments: