Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 1, 2009

    -.- Have to update cause Kel ask me to update it while waiting for my show to load.

    31th May ' 09 ( Sunday )

    Head down to Paragon to had our Fish &co!
    Was a very full dinner, head back home at 8 plus.
    Pictures are gone -.- due to error &Sister gonna kill me.

    1st June '09 ( Today )


    Happy 18th Birthday to my sister, Jamie!
    Well, hope you like the wallet that B &I gave :D ( Although is you choose it )
    But, it cost me a bomb okay! So, treat me better. Hahaha, there's a condition behind it.

    .

    .
    .

    Head down to Vivo with B around 4, went to buy the wallet &head down to one of the Japanese restaurant to have our so call lunch &dinner!
    Then, head back home after that.

    So the surprise that my sister's boyfriend made was coming to my house with one of his friend.
    Went into our room, to blow many many balloons then every balloon there's a paper in it.
    But only one of them has a note &one of them has the gift in it.
    Pretty sweet uhs, some are floating some are lying on the floor.
    Yes, he bought helium along...

    After that, had dinner at home while they have it outside.
    Then, meet Kel at my house downstairs to chit-chat.
    Then went back home to cut cake. That's all.
    Meeting B tomorrow :D! Guess I won't be back till Thursday night.
    Ciaos!

    &I manage to play basketball on Friday (:

    No comments: