Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 12, 2009

    11 June '09 ( Thursday )



    Head down to Woodland to meet B then head down to Century to meet A.Jane &Malu for lunch/dinner.
    Suppose to treat them Jack's place but more of the meal was Beef, which B can't eat them.
    So, change to Cafe Cartel. Bill turn out to be $100, B pay it for me. Thanks alot.
    Then went to Tampines mall to buy tickets to the movie ' Drag me to hell '
    Movie starts at 7.10pm, there's still 35minutes till the movie starts.
    So went to Tampines 1 to walk around to pass time.
    Then head back at 7.10pm.



    Rating : 4/5
    Worth watching it! Somehow, this seems like the only movie I understand it!
    The only thing that make the movie somehow looks idiot was the nose bleed -.-
    So, after movie receive a text from sweetheart so called her out for supper with Andrew.
    So, B &I bus-ed down to Jalan Kayu to meet them for prata!
    After Prata, 4 of us walk down to Selegi soya bean or so to eat again!
    Then cab-ed down to Punggol Marina for fish prawning!
    Haha, then Jian wei meet us there.
    After one hour.... There' still zero prawn.
    So I told B if I go home without any prawn I'll be pissed.
    So I guess he tried his best. Then Sweetheart saw a prawn eating on one of our rod.
    So she shouted! Then there's really a prawn there!
    B was so happy he shouted and hop on to Andrew and put both of his hand on Andrew's face and rub it.
    No link, but still funny. Felt kinda zzz people might think this is our first time catching a prawn or so -.-
    But thanks B :D
    After prawning went back home.




    She's so brave! All the guys don't dare to take the prawn off only sweetheart!

    13 June '09 ( Friday )


    Head down to Malaysia, as usual I did my nails again.
    Nothing much.

    Gonna sleep now, super tired. Gonna wake up at 8.30am tomorrow to pray.
    So, ciaos! Time now is 12.45am, I do not have enough sleep ):

    No comments: