Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 29, 2009

    Let me think, I didn't blog for like 4 days right?
    Haha, then I shall start from the very 1st day that I did not blog about.
    But, let me tell you. No pictures so it will be a wordy post.

    25 June '09 ( Thursday )

    Went down to Compass with Darl to pay her handphone bill.
    After that, cab-ed down to Hougang Green.
    Went to lan shop and play Audition &L4d -.-
    At around 6.30pm, head down to have our dinner then I cab-ed over to Yishun.
    After revision, Cousin send me home.

    26 June '09 ( Friday )

    At 12.30pm got a call from my agent. It woke me up but still in a sleepy mood.
    Didn't really get what agent say but I know is asking me to work.
    It was damn damn last minute, but still I agree. Cause I'm only half awake! &I don't know what I'm talking about!
    So, they ask me to help out with the roadshow for Harvey Norman at 2pm!
    Location at??


    WEST MALL!!!!!!


    &I'm staying at Sengkang, it's like so damn far la. Bukit Timah leis -.-
    I was late by awhile, because it's so last minute &I cab-ed over okay!
    Oh ya, I was working for Panasonic. Selling Home appliance, where those Washer &Fridge are.
    So, sales was zero for my first day.
    Another promoter work for 5days and sales figure was zero too.
    Wow. This proof that there's no crowd or buying power.
    So, after work at 9pm++ train-ed down to Bishan. Suppose to meet B at woodland, but I know he is still serving a customer.
    So train-ed down to Bishan without him knowing. Waited for him for an hour!
    &Finally he is done, so head down to coffee shop to have our supper.
    Saw Andrew &co there so they join us too.
    After that, cab-ed home.

    &Also, rest in peace Michael Jackson.

    27 June '09 ( Saturday )

    Day 2 of work.
    1 fridge sold.
    Supper with B.
    Home.

    28 June '09 ( Sunday )

    Day 3 of work &is also the last day.
    Start work at 11am!
    4 Washer &1 fridge sold.
    Close, pack up. When it's not even my job.
    End work near 11pm.
    They either lost my receipt for the 5 product that is sold today or they haven't print it out.
    I find and find and find but found nothing.
    Very very pissed off, so head down to Woodland for supper with B.
    Home at 2am.

    &&This is the worst roadshow I ever did. Or should I say everyone did.


    29 June '09 ( Today )

    Air con man just left not long.
    Pretty happy, as I'm so so unwell due to lack of sleep.
    So I'm going back to sleep now.
    Playing basketball later at 7pm.
    Hope I got enough energy.
    If I got the time, might even repaint my nail.
    If F do call darl up, maybe will be meeting them around midnight.
    So, ciaos.
    &Sweetheart do not want me anymore..

    No comments: