Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 8, 2009

    06 June '09 ( Saturday )


    Rot at home till 4.30pm then went to get ready.
    Suppose to meet B at 6 at J8 but I wasn't ready yet.
    So, I called him and told him that I'll be late &will be meeting him at Woodland interchange at 6.20pm.
    &So, I was late -.- I reached at 6.45pm.
    Then went to his house, he wash up and get ready.
    We were late, as all his friends has reached. So we cab-ed down.
    Wedding suppose to start at 7.30pm sharp, that's what the invitation card written.
    So, the wedding starts at 9.30pm!
    Kinda bored, cause I barely know anyone of them. Only one, but not really close.
    So, did not talk. Stay pretty quiet for the whole night.
    The wedding end quite late, head to B's house to wait for 12am to strike.
    As it's his Brother's birthday, so wish him Happy birthday & B pass him his gift. Which is the Mont Blanc belt.
    The wedding gift is so cute! It's those DIY sweet. Which have their name on it.

    Yup, this is the first wedding dinner I went which is not my relative's wedding dinner -.-

    07 June '09 ( Sunday )

    Superly sick, head down to Tampines with mummy as she wanna go shopping.
    So accompany her, B did not went to work due to his hang over so asked me to accompany him.
    I told him I'll come for dinner as I'm with mummy now.
    Mummy ask me to ask him over for dinner -.-But I know he doesn't want. So I did not really ask him much.
    So head down to look for him. Had Fried prawn noodle &Satay for dinner.
    After that, he drive his brother's van to bring me home.
    This is the 3rd time I see him drive. 1st was driving his friend's car &both is driving his brother's van.
    &This both time when he drive his brother's van I'll laugh &laugh. It's like so funny can -.-

    08 June '09 ( Today )

    Felt much better now, so started to eat heaty food again -.-
    Woke up at 4 plus today, rotting at home.
    Cancel the revision with my cousin due to unwell.
    So, tomorrow I'll be going his house to study then their family will be coming over my house for dinner -.-
    Nothing much. Byebye.

    No comments: