Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 14, 2009

    13 June '09 ( Saturday )

    Woke up at 8.30am, get ready head down to Geylang to pray my cousin.
    After that, head down to Kallang to had our lunch then head back home.
    Rest for awhile, get ready at 8.30pm then head down to Woodland to meet B.
    Head down to his house, wait for him to get ready.
    While waiting, his niece came to play with me.
    Super cute!

    That's her, eating her corn flakes, she feed me some too :D!
    After he's done preparing, he drive his brother's car and fetch me to Pasir ris park.
    Head down to Ehub! to meet Sweetheart, Andrew &Lucas.
    Then they went to buy tickets for their movie then head down to the park.
    Walk pass Kelvin then walk down to the BBQ pit.
    Saw Huaiping, say Hello &pass her present.
    After awhile, they say they need to leave as movie starting soon.
    So we left together, in the end. They skip their movie &join us for supper!
    Head down to Changi Village for supper!
    After supper, B send everyone home.
    Head back home at 3am++ , That's all!






    14 June '09 ( Today )

    Head down to Compass for dinner, then went Library to borrow 2books.
    Hope I'll read it. It's all about Singapore -.-
    After that, walk around and head back home.
    Might be working as a Ghost promoter for Sanyo.
    Or maybe Tefal. But still thinking.
    Some old classmates from Primary school contact me on MSN.
    Saying there's a class gathering, felt so so weird, awkward and sudden.
    But still, I told them I'm free. As I wanna see the changes in everyone of us.
    It's like so cool! So alright, nothing much.
    Going get back to my blogshopping :D!
    Ciaos!

    Happy birthday Lovely, once again~
    :D

    No comments: