Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 23, 2009


    I've repaint my own nails again~ So my money has throw down into the drain cause I just did Manicure and I've clean it away....
    Well, now is purple in colour and I've put some blingsssss on :D
    Simple and nice. Haha, &I broke one of my OPI nail polish ): Which is my favorite colour!
    My heart hurts mannnn. Gonna get a new one then ):
    The floor is full with my nail colour all that, get it clean.
    So I'll be getting my watch that I order tomorrow at Compass then head down to B's house.
    Yawns.
    I haven't been meeting Sweetheart for quite a few days.
    Missing her much ): So when are we going to meet up?
    Hope tomorrow I'll be able to meet you for supper alright?
    Nothing much, gonna play my Facebook game. Bye peeps :D

    No comments: